Manifold 2 × 1
Power Distribution Unit × 1
USB 3.0 Hub × 1
AC Power Adapter* × 1
Button I/O Extension Unit × 1
Assembly Bracket Set × 1
Wi-Fi Antenna** × 1
AC Power Cable (varies by region) × 1
UART Cable for A3/N3 Flight Controller × 2
I/O Cable × 1
XT30 Power Cable × 3
UART Cable for M210 Series × 1
OTG Cable × 1
XT60 to XT30 Power Cable × 1
CAN/UART Cable × 2
Micro USB Cable × 1
* The illustration may be different from the actual adapter in the box, as the Manifold 2-G and Manifold 2-C have different adapters.
** Only included in the Manifold 2-G package.
Powerful onboard computer that transforms drones into autonomous robots that turn your vision into reality. Expandable and easily integrated with DJI’s Enterprise platforms, making it the go-to computer for anyone wanting to build customized, autonomous drone solutions.
- Use Manifold 2-G with the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 processor for AI applications, image processing, motion analysis, and object recognition.
- Use Manifold 2-C with the Intel® Core™ i7-8550U processor for robotics applications, real-time data analysis, and connection to ground station.
- Expand the functionality of your drone solution with accessories or use multiple units of Manifold 2.
- Compatible with M210, M210 RTK, M210 V2, M210 RTK V2, M600 Pro, N3 Flight Controller, A3 Flight Controller, supports OSDK, PSDK and Windows SDK.
Manifold 2-C (256G) General
Weight: Approx. 205 g
Dimensions: 91 x 61 x 35 mm
Processor: Intel Core i7-8550U
Memory: 8GB 64 bit, DDR4 2400 MHz
SATA-SSD: 256 GB
Network: 1000Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 Port
USB: USB 3.0 Port (Type A) × 2, USB 3.0 Port (Micro-B) × 1
I/O: UART Port 1
Power: 5 – 60 W
Power Supply: 15.2 – 27.0 V Power Port 2 Independent Power Supply
Operating Temperature: -13 to 113 °F (-25 to 45 °C)